Unsere Gäste stehen bei uns an erster Stelle: INFO COVID
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- Identity: HERCOHE BERET, S.L.U. - NIF: B84054881
- Postal address: C\ Eth Roser, 3 Crtra. Baqueira km 24 – Betren 25539 Lleida
- Telephone: 973640535 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For what purpose do we process your data?
At HERCOHE BERET, S.L.U. we process your data for the purpose of managing labor, professional and service provision relationships.
Treatment consists of:
- Proper staff management.
- Preparation and payment of employee payroll.
- Preparation of salary receipts.
- Creation of employment contracts.
- Settlement of social security.
- The prevention of occupational risks in order to protect the safety and health of personnel.
- Management of an employee file with the history of their performance in the organization.
- Hourly control of employees for compliance with the Workers' Statute that establishes the need to record the workday of each worker.
- Other labor procedures for the proper functioning of the company.
What categories of data do we process?
All the data we process is basic level. Specifically, we handle the following personal data:
- Identifiers: name, surname, NIF / DNI, postal address, email address, telephone, Social Security No., Mutual Insurance No.
- Personal characteristics: gender, nationality, date of birth, place of birth, age
- Academics and professionals: training, qualifications, student history, professional experience
- Employment details: profession, jobs, non-economic payroll data, worker history
- Economic-financial: bank accounts
Are there automated decisions?
No automated decisions are made or profiles are created automatically.
How long will we keep your data?
The data used for time control will be kept for 4 years as required by the Workers' Statute, after which time they will be destroyed. The rest of the data will be kept as long as a contractual relationship is maintained.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal bases for the treatment of personal data are the consent of the interested party, as well as the execution of the employment contract according to the terms and conditions that appear in the clauses of the document signed by both parties and the obligations established in the Workers' Statute.
The interested party does not have the obligation to provide us with their personal data, but if they do not provide us with the information required and necessary for the treatment, we will not be able to carry out the employment relationship.
The interested party may revoke the consent for the collection and processing of their personal data at any time, through the procedure that we establish for this, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. In no case will the withdrawal of consent condition the execution of other purposes.
To which third party recipients will your data be communicated?
No data will be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
To which treatment managers will your data be communicated?
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, HERCOHE BERET, S.L.U. shares data with the following service providers:
- Treatment manager located in Zaragoza for the health surveillance service.
- Treatment manager located in Zaragoza for the labor advisory service.
- Manager of treatment located in Zaragoza for the maintenance service of computer systems.
All those in charge of treatment comply with current regulations on data protection.
Are there international transfers of your data?
International data transfers are considered to be the transfer of data to treatment managers, co-responsible for treatment or recipients of third countries or international organizations not established in the European Union.
Your personal data is not transferred to organizations not established in the European Union.
What security measures do we implement to protect your data?
We will treat the data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the corresponding duty of secrecy with respect to them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of your data. data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
1) Right of access: you can consult your personal data processed by the organization.
2) Right of rectification: you can modify your personal data when they are inaccurate.
3) Right of opposition: you may request that your personal data not be processed
4) Right of deletion: you may request the total or partial deletion of your personal data. This does not mean that your data will be completely deleted, but rather that your data will be kept blocked in such a way as to prevent its processing, without prejudice to making it available to public administrations, judges and courts, for the attention of possible responsibilities that may have arisen from the treatment during its prescription period. Once that period has expired, your data will be duly deleted or anonymized.
5) Right to data portability: you have the right to transfer the data that you have provided us and those that have been obtained from your contractual relationship to another data controller. It is only possible to exercise this right when the treatment is based on the execution of a contract or on your consent and the treatment is carried out by automated means.
6) Right to limitation in processing: you may request limitation to the processing of your data in the following cases:
- While the challenge of the accuracy of your data is verified
- When the treatment is lawful, but you oppose the deletion of your data.
- When the organization does not need to process your data, but you need it to exercise or defend claims.
- When you have opposed the processing of your data, for the fulfillment of a mission in the public interest or for the satisfaction of a legitimate interest, while verifying whether the legitimate reasons for the processing prevail over yours.
You can exercise your rights free of charge, proving your identity through a copy of your ID or equivalent document, sending us your request by email or by post to the data that appears in the data section of the data controller.
However, you may file a claim with the Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
Accuracy and veracity of the data
The owner of the data or his legal representative is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data provided, exonerating HERCOHE BERET, S.L.U. from any responsibility in this regard.
The owners of the data guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated.
The data owner agrees to provide complete and correct information to the data controller.
HERCOHE BERET, S.L.U. reserves the right to modify this information to adapt it to the new legislation that may be applicable or to new data processing that may be carried out in the future. In these cases, the interested parties will be notified of the changes introduced with reasonable notice of their implementation.
[Updated February 20, 2023]