Unsere Gäste stehen bei uns an erster Stelle: INFO COVID
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- Identity: INTERVIAL MERCADERES SLU - NIF: B99219024
- Postal address: C\ Alvarez Quintero 9-13 - 41004 - Seville
- Telephone: 955136211 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For what purpose do we process your data?
At INTERVIAL MERCADERES SLU we process your data in order to manage the hotel accommodation service.
Treatment consists of:
- Manage the reservations made, including payment management (if applicable).
- Manage your stay in our establishment.
- Management of your requests and preferences.
- Preparation of accounting and other obligations necessary to comply with tax regulations.
- The use of telephone, electronic and postal means of contact provided by the client for the notification of matters related to the service provided and the administrative management of this.
What categories of data do we process?
All the data we process is basic level. Specifically, we handle the following personal data:
- Identification: name, surname, NIF / DNI, postal address, email address, telephone.
- Personal characteristics: nationality, date of birth.
- Economic-financial: credit cards, bank accounts.
Are there automated decisions?
To send offers and promotions, the data obtained will be analyzed in order to create user profiles that allow the products that may be of interest to be defined in greater detail.
To create the profiles of users to whom offers and promotions are sent, the user's preferences and experience in establishments of the AA-hotels chain are used to offer new stays that are to their liking.
The elaboration of the profiles for the sending of offers and promotions does not suppose any negative consequence for the interested parties, since the only automated decision consists of determining which offer or promotion is more interesting for the client.
How long will we keep your data?
As long as a commercial relationship is maintained and the deletion of the data is not requested.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal bases for the processing of personal data are the consent of the interested party or his legal representative, as well as the execution of a contract.
The interested party does not have the obligation to provide us with their personal data, but if they do not provide us with the information required and necessary for the treatment, we will not be able to provide the service.
The interested party may revoke the consent for the collection and processing of their personal data at any time, through the procedure that we establish for this, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. In no case will the withdrawal of consent condition the execution of other purposes.
To which third party recipients will your data be communicated?
Usually, the only communications that are provided are those required by law: communication of guest data to police authorities according to the Citizen Security Law, State Tax Administration Agency (AEAT), etc.
If you have authorized it, your contact details will be communicated to Administracion Alojamientos Hoteleros S.L and other hotels belonging to the AA-Hotels chain in order to be able to send information of interest to you about the establishments of the AA-Hotels chain, these entities are as follows:
- HOTEL ADMINISTRATION AND ACCOMMODATION SL (B99182644
- INTERVIAL BASSIBE SLU (B99181034)
- HERCOHE BERET SLU (B84054881)
- INTERVIAL BRACOS SLU (B99182610)
- HOTEL ACCOMMODATION MANAGEMENT LLEIDA SLU (B99513053)
- INTERVIAL MERCADERES SLU (B99219024)
- SERRANO SA HOTEL PROMOTIONS (A82428665)
- HOTEL PROMOTIONS VILADOMAT, SL (B50883958)
- ARAGONESAS HOTEL PROMOTIONS SA (A50072214)
To which treatment managers will your data be communicated?
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, INTERVIAL MERCADERES SLU shares data with the following service providers:
- Treatment manager located in Badajoz for the cleaning service of the facilities.
- Treatment manager located in Seville for the catering service.
- Manager of treatment located in Zaragoza for the maintenance service of computer systems.
- Data processor located in Barcelona for the maintenance service of the SIGH-ULYSES computer program.
- Person in charge of treatment located in Girona for the maintenance service of the website www.aa-hoteles.com and the hotel reservation engine.
All those in charge of treatment comply with current regulations on data protection.
Are there international transfers of your data?
International data transfers are considered to be the transfer of data to treatment managers, co-responsible for treatment or recipients of third countries or international organizations not established in the European Union.
In the case of social networks, your image or other personal data will never be published without your signed consent through the corresponding document that will be provided.
Your personal data may be transferred to the following organizations not established in the European Union:
WhatsApp - Instant messaging service used as a communication channel with customers
Meta Platforms, Inc.
Belonging to Privacy Shield (www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TSnwAAG) and invalidated by the Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU), however, its certification is maintained to demonstrate its compliance with generally accepted privacy principles . Compliance with Contractual Clauses Type: https://www.facebook.com/legal/EU_data_transfer_addendum
ActiveCampaign - Email Marketing Tool
Belonging to Privacy Shield (www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnH6AAK) and invalidated by the Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU), however, its certification is maintained to demonstrate its compliance with generally accepted privacy principles . Compliance with Contractual Clauses Type: www.activecampaign.com/legal/dpa
What security measures do we implement to protect your data?
We will treat the data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the corresponding duty of secrecy with respect to them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of your data. data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
1) Right of access: you can consult your personal data processed by the organization.
2) Right of rectification: you can modify your personal data when they are inaccurate.
3) Right of opposition: you may request that your personal data not be processed.
4) Right of deletion: you may request the total or partial deletion of your personal data. This does not mean that your data will be completely deleted, but rather that your data will be kept blocked in such a way as to prevent its processing, without prejudice to making it available to public administrations, judges and courts, for the attention of possible responsibilities that may have arisen from the treatment during its prescription period. Once that period has expired, your data will be duly deleted or anonymized.
5) Right to data portability: you have the right to transfer the data that you have provided us and those that have been obtained from your contractual relationship to another data controller. It is only possible to exercise this right when the treatment is based on the execution of a contract or on your consent and the treatment is carried out by automated means.
6) Right to limitation in processing: you may request limitation to the processing of your data in the following cases:
- While the challenge of the accuracy of your data is verified.
- When the treatment is lawful, but you oppose the deletion of your data.
- When the organization does not need to process your data, but you need it to exercise or defend claims.
- When you have opposed the processing of your data, for the fulfillment of a mission in the public interest or for the satisfaction of a legitimate interest, while verifying whether the legitimate reasons for the processing prevail over yours.
You can exercise your rights free of charge, proving your identity through a copy of your ID or equivalent document, sending us your request by email or by post to the data that appears in the data section of the data controller.
However, you may file a claim with the Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
Accuracy and veracity of the data
The owner of the data or his legal representative is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data provided, exonerating INTERVIAL MERCADERES SLU from any responsibility in this regard.
The owners of the data guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated.
The data owner agrees to provide complete and correct information to the data controller.
INTERVIAL MERCADERES SLU reserves the right to modify this information to adapt it to the new legislation that may be applicable or to new data processing that may be carried out in the future. In these cases, the interested parties will be notified of the changes introduced with reasonable notice of their implementation.
[Updated February 20, 2023]