Unsere Gäste stehen bei uns an erster Stelle: INFO COVID
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which you use your equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them
Depending on who is the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies : These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies : These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as proprietary cookies.
Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated
Depending on the period of time that they remain activated in the terminal equipment, we can distinguish:
- Session cookies : They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
They are usually used to store information that is only of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example: a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies : They are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies according to their purpose
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, we can distinguish between:
: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, apply for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for dissemination videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies : These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed. , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies : These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles for users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies : These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies : These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it .
Cookies affected by the regulations and excluded cookies
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, excepting those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services. expressly requested by the user.
What type of cookies does this website use?
The following types of cookies are used on this website for the purposes detailed below:
Time: 2 hours
This cookie is set by Wix and is used for security purposes.
Time: 2 hours
This cookie is used to control different technical aspects of the web session
This cookie is used to display modal screens
How to block or delete installed cookies
When accessing the website, the user will see a Cookie notice in which they will be informed of the way in which they can give or refuse their consent to install Cookies.
On the other hand, the user, at any time, may disable or delete Cookies through the settings of the browser used on their device or terminal. Next, we provide you with access to informative pages of the main internet browsers for the configuration of Cookies
Mozilla Firefox :
Google Chrome :
Safari ( Iphone / Ipaq ):
These browsers are subject to updates or modifications, so we cannot guarantee that they will fully adjust to the version of your browser. To avoid these mismatches, you can access it directly from the options of your browser, generally in the "Options" menu in the "Privacy" section.
What happens if Cookies are disabled?
Some features of the services and areas of this website may not work properly if cookies are disabled.
[Updated February 20, 2023]
We are so happy to have shared so many moments with all of you that we have organised a special offer.
Enjoy a 10% discount on many of our rates with the promotional code ANIV10, we are waiting for you at AA Hotels!